A hugely exciting new role has arisen for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor to join a leader in the Social Gaming space! They are a growing, young organization that has experienced phenomenal growth globally and is truly disrupting the online social casino and poker gaming world, while also bringing fun to millions of customers worldwide.
They are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to be an integral part of their growth story and play a key role in establishing the growing brand. You'll have both the creative freedom and trust to lead their video content in a new, exciting direction whilst also working for a true industry "disruptor."
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in a truly collaborative and agile environment where you'll have the opportunity to influence key strategic decisions, you're role will supporting and working closely with the Head of Creative (who is a lovely and hilarious person with great taste in music!) in establishing and growing a global creative studio by owning and delivering high caliber and creative video content across all levels of the business, across social & digital platforms.
Acting as a brand champion/guardian for creative content, you will focus on editing and executing high quality, on-brand video content. Thus, the ideal candidate will be able to take a project from ideation, storyboard, animatic through to production and be comfortable at all levels of the creative and production process!
You will manage workflow by building relationships with the Creative and Product teams to understand content needs and work closely with the Marketing team to help conceptualize campaign ideas and deliver best in class video content across social/digital platforms.
The Motion Graphics Designer will be an essential creative contributor to the team. Thus, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is happy to work with a lot of autonomy, but also collaboratively with the Creative & Marketing team in the business to uphold the brand and visual language, yet also relish the opportunity to evolve and keep it fresh!
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- A very high level of proficiency in Adobe After Effects and editing in Adobe Premier Pro Editor
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and illustrator skills to aid in the creation/manipulation of assets
- Ability to work at speed in a highly agile and dynamic work environment
- Good eye for detail, able to have fun while ensuring we deliver content solutions that meet expectations and to deadline
- Comfortable communicating at all business levels
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Design/Graphics background highly desirable
- Storyboarding and concept pitch experience desirable
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design, wireframing
- Ability to use Cinema 3D is desirable- this is an area of our video offering we are hoping to grow moving into the future
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary $$
- **Support Flexible working hours and work from home
- The chance to gain experience in a niche industry
- All ideas are welcome-- pitch awesome ideas for our video content!
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team with daily key stakeholder engagement.
- Travel Opportunities - have offices located around the world including Perth (Head Office), Sydney, Sweden, San Francisco, New York, Boulder (Colorado), Vancouver and Japan, to name a few.
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team with daily key stakeholder engagement and will have excellent short-term career progression opportunities
**Please apply ASAP with your CV & Portfolio/Showreel showcasing relevant creative examples of your motion graphics, video production, and design work. Or email directly to Ellie Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you :)