AQUENT is seeking a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer in New York City!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are a core digital team with in a Fortune 500 financial company, which functions as an internal creative and digital agency for their various brands.
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ON THE JOB:
The ideal candidate possesses excellent video editing, type animation and motion graphics skills. The candidate must also be passionate about videography, storytelling and experienced with product tutorials, training videos and engaging product overviews. In a perfect world, the candidate also has experience with print and digital design and/or website design.
• Review script and raw materials to create a shot list and storyboards based on project requirements
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the videos
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Consult with stakeholders through the process from pre-production to post-production
• Regularly produce clear and concise assets for print and digital design while embracing brand
• Work with marketing and client service colleagues to develop conceptual designs and big campaign ideas while supporting an overall messaging strategy
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and differentiate our client from its competitors
• Experience with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work on MAC and PC (cross platform)
• Fluent in a variety of digital delivery formats (data visualization, interactive PDFs, motion graphics, social media platforms, PPT, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or graphic design, media production, or related field
• 5+ years of applied graphic and print and digital design experience
• Significant graphic design experience
• Strong work ethic with exceptional project management skills
• Key skills/tools should include experience with animation, motion graphics and AfterEffects
• Unity 3D and Augmented Reality experience are a plus