Motion Graphics Artist will work with a large Design Studio to produce a range of Marketing related videos for a diverse client base within the organization
A good sense of composition, type layout, animation, and 3D experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in video editing applications using Adobe Premiere or Final Cut or similar software
- Proficient in Adobe CS suite of products, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of various video and audio formats, technologies, video compression, delivery requirements, video capture and encoding
- Editing videos into strong, narrative short pieces for web posting
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
- Execute projects within defined time line and fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task; work on several projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic video composting
- Motion graphics design
- Motion graphics animation
- Status updates and periodic attendance at meetings.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
degree in related field (film, animation, visual effects, and multimedia production); certificate or equivalent work experience. Must be proficient with: DSLR cameras, on set lighting techniques, After Effects, Premier/Final Cut, Photoshop, Audition, Mac OSX operating system; Agency experience a plus; Positive attitude; Time management skills; Organizational skills; Proactive; Open to constructive criticism; Good communication skills.