Client Staffing, Training, & Communications is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. Your work will be key in informing salespeople around the world about products and helping them deliver a great customer experience.
We’re looking for a motion graphics artist to shape a great conversation between channel sales partners and customers. You’ll join a team of content developers, graphic designers, and editors working on sales communications, training, and programs, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences.
- At least 5 years of experience in a design company, advertising agency, or in-house creative environment
- Demonstrable fluency with the Adobe CC suite of products, including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience in 3D—using software like Cinema 4D or Maya—is a big plus
- Expert knowledge of visual storytelling through motion
- Knowledge of macOS and iOS
- Knowledge of software including Keynote and Final Cut Pro
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules and work independently with little direction
What You’ll Do
- You’ll develop and execute a variety of animation and motion graphics projects, moving from concepts to production and post production.
- You’ll collaborate with content creators, business stakeholders, editors, videographers, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life.
- You’ll conceptualize, create storyboards, design and animation, using different styles and approaches for deliverables as needed.
- You’ll develop well-conceived creative work that implements a business strategy.
- BA or BS in graphic design, motion graphics, interaction design, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production, or related
- Must submit a demo reel/portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work
- Show proficiency in design and animation through a motion graphics assignment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs