Social Media Designer (Motion Graphics)
Our client, a film and tv marketing and advertisement agency, is searching for a talented mid-level designer to join the creative team and work on high-visibility entertainment properties in the heart of Hollywood. This role would be working with the Creative Director and Motion Director to design graphic assets for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These assets include but are not limited to 5-30 second videos, static images, GIFs, motion graphics, etc.
You’re a visual storyteller who uses After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere to stop social scrollers in their tracks by delivering an impactful motion graphics experience. You’re excited to design social and interactive content for a range of movie, television, and music industry projects. You love seeing, sharing, and discussing great entertainment, whether on social media, streaming media, or in the theater. You’re eager to participate in creative ideation, strategy, and brainstorming.
We’re looking for a designer with great creative spirit, who knows how to collaborate with others, and understands the importance of integrating client and brand requirements into the creation of amazing campaigns.
- 3+ years professional design experience, preferably at least one in an agency or studio environment.
- Expert Photoshop and After Effects abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Premiere and Illustrator.
- Great sense of typography.
- Stays on top of the latest design and social media trends.
- A passion for grids, alignment and pixel-perfect designs.
Bonus points given for:
- Entertainment experience and a flair for fun and exciting storytelling.
What’s in it for you:
- A minimum three month contract, with an opportunity to convert to full time.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced and creative team on innovative projects for high-visibility entertainment properties.
- An open and collaborative office based in the heart of Hollywood.