This is a very progressive, forward thinking company and we are an industry leader in many of the markets we serve. The Global Creative Services (GCS) are an in-house internal creative department, central to developing both internal and external communications across the business. This position resides in our Global Video Team, responsible for all stages of the video production lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
About the position:
The team need an experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join their London team, based in Canary Wharf on a contract running until the end of the year (with a view to extend for a 6 month rolling contract). Working on a wide range of projects from corporate communications to product launch promotions and broadcast ads, you will be joining a skilled creative team, from a range of backgrounds, and challenged to produce award worthy work that inspires and helps us benchmark ourselves at the highest level.
What we’re looking for:
You will be expected to hit the ground running as we are looking for candidates who are confident in motion graphic design. The right candidate will be passionate about graphic design and proficient in animating in 2D and 3D. You will be an Animator/Designer first with Premier editing experience second. You should be able to take the initiative and manage your own time where deadlines and projects constantly evolve.
- Strong After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are essential as is experience using Cinema 4D.
- Editing experience in Premier as you will be asked to do some editing from time to time.
- Design and animate productions ranging from 10sec to 3mins
- First rate design, layout, and typography skills
- Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames and storyboards
- Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given
- General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable. Contribute to the team with your own concepts on larger productions
- Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Technical knowledge of the post-production process and file formats
Experience and education:
- Design Degree or equivalent from an accredited art school or university
- An appreciation for composition and layout as well as storyboard techniques.
Please send us your CV and showreel if you wish to apply for this role. Your showreel should display good motion graphic skills, typographical design, good timing/pace and fluidity.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs