We're looking for a Motion Graphic Designer for a 4 month assignment with possible extension. Must be able to work on-site M-F. Some overtime may be required.
The Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography and video pre/post production.
Responsible for design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modeling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
Prepares design plan and storyboards, concept and layout for motion graphic project and directly consults with customers in the conceptualization of a project. Produces project deliverables, specializing in the media of: audio, database strategy, electronic dialogue, presentation graphics, podcasting, video, and webcasting (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.). Advise clients and others on the best use, combination, and repurposing of each medium to meet strategic objectives.
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
• Designing and creating storyboards
• Concept, layout and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media
• Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
• Collaborate with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical or design issues
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements (audio, video, colors, animation) to enhance motion graphics
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
• Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming conventions and organization of graphic files
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
• Lead project teams relating to motion graphics processes, methods, techniques
• Consult and recommend media to enhance the message through audio, database strategy, electronic dialogue, presentation graphics, podcasting, video, and webcasting
• Manage the client relationship, acting as project manager and single point of contact for the deliverable
• Prepare budget and time-line estimates for project deliverables keeping customer up-to-date on status
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
• In-depth knowledge/experience in 3D modeling/animation and video production techniques
• Working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction
• Strong understanding of post-production workflow and the latest production technology
• Solid understanding of video and DVD formats and compression techniques
• Knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for effective legibility and functionality
• Creative expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Dreamweaver, Cinema 4D and other associated tools
• Experience with a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins (Trapcode Suite)
• Proficient in Adobe CC, Microsoft SharePoint and basic understanding of Microsoft Office software
• Proficient in Mac and Windows platforms
• Knowledge and proficiency of video cameras, lighting, sound and teleprompter equipment to handle basic video shoots
• Solid understand of copyright rules and regulations
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
• Ability to lead project teams, manage multiple assignments and function as a meeting facilitator
A minimum of 5 years of related interactive design experience
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership! What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including: − Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) − Access to Fidelity 401(k) − Access to FSA Program − Direct deposit for your paycheck − Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) − Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ − Access to free online courses via Lynda.com − Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up) That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: ggarrison@Aquent.com