Are you a Motion Graphic Designer who wants to work on cutting edge projects? Our
client's collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology
platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. You'd experience a dynamic
work environment with a talented team and an innovative culture.
The motion graphics designer will work closely with the creative director and other creative team
leads to create compelling videos AND other interactive elements for rich visual experiences for
use throughout web and mobile.
Candidate must be able to dream, design, and create concepts
and storyboards that meet the creative brief objective; participate in brainstorming sessions to
share video and design perspectives and ideas; take constructive criticism and feedback in an
• Help design, dream, and create beautiful motion graphics in After Effects
• Ability to express the vision for a project as well as storyboard for others to see the
• Articulate creative strategy, present ideas and explain rationale
• Stay on top of creative, social, cultural and media trends to continue to be “fresh” and
inspire new ideas
• Occasionally meet with clients, listen to their needs, and communicate creative
• Take animation projects from start to finish with minimal support if necessary
• BA/BS degree in Design or Communications or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3+ years of professional Motion Graphics Design experience
• Ability to work across a variety of design fields: motion graphics, illustration, and graphic
design with an outstanding portfolio to prove it
• Strong design fundamentals and understanding of aesthetics, including color, layout,
• Sound creative judgment and an ability to clearly articulate design approach
• Experience managing time and deadlines successfully
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Team-oriented attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to take direction and feedback and work collaboratively with a team
Technical Skills and Experience:
• Expert in After Effects, proficient in Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Familiarity with Adobe Audition or other audio editing software
• Strong design portfolio.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of design and production.
• General understanding of video output formats and compression standards
• Detailed organization maintaining and following best practices for versioning control,
naming convention and organization of graphic files and archiving
Bonus Skills and Experience:
• Maya or Cinema 4D experience a plus
• Video production experience (shoot, edit, etc.)
• Code based motion experience for web / mobile (ThreeJS etc.)