We're looking for a Motion Graphic Designer for a 3 month assignment with possible extension. Must be able to work on-site M-F
The Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography and video pre/post production.
Responsible for design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modeling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
Prepares design plan and storyboards, concept and layout for motion graphic project and directly consults with customers in the conceptualization of a project. Produces project deliverables, specializing in the media of: audio, database strategy, electronic dialogue, presentation graphics, podcasting, video, and webcasting (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.). Advise clients and others on the best use, combination, and repurposing of each medium to meet strategic objectives.
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
• Designing and creating storyboards
• Concept, layout and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media
• Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
• Collaborate with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical or design issues
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements (audio, video, colors, animation) to enhance motion graphics
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
• Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming conventions and organization of graphic files
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
• Lead project teams relating to motion graphics processes, methods, techniques
• Consult and recommend media to enhance the message through audio, database strategy, electronic dialogue, presentation graphics, podcasting, video, and webcasting
• Manage the client relationship, acting as project manager and single point of contact for the deliverable
• Prepare budget and time-line estimates for project deliverables keeping customer up-to-date on status