Our client is looking for a Mid level Motion-Graphic Animation Designer. This is an on-site 12months assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental, 401k etc.
The position requires a proven ability in the areas of narrative/conceptual and graphic/aesthetic through motion-graphics animation and video editing. Equal parts MOTION-GRAPHICS ANIMATOR, EDITOR + VIDEOGRAPHER, this talented and collaborative individual will focus on bringing to life and simplifying complicated financial concepts. This individual will work closely with a content strategist, writers, art directors and producers on projects ranging from educational and engaging motion graphics to live action video productions.
What you’ll do:
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following duties
• Create superior, original motion graphic designs and animation
• Be able to source and edit original and found video into engaging stories
• Manage time effectively in order to meet project milestones
• Provide final delivery elements on time and in various formats
• Work in a team environment with both the internal agency and our internal clients in multiple office locations
• Maintain organization and communication in a team setting
• Oversee and manage maintenance of editorial suite
• Manage and archive project files and backups
• Work must demonstrate the principles of animation
• Collaborate with a team and take constructive feedback in stride to produce the best possible product
• Be willing to share and learn new skills and techniques
• Be able to potentially problem solve complicated animation and video requests