Our clients leading digital notebook application for your to-do lists, notes, plans, or anything you want remember, seeks a Motion Designer with a passion for helping to create, innovate, and guide our application experiences.
Our client is a rapidly growing service that works across browsers and apps on desktops and mobile devices. It is used by millions of professionals and students alike to easily create, share, and store their information. Come join us to envision the future of clients premium service and propel their notebook application into the future.
Overview / Primary Responsibilities:
– Drive motion design UI walk-throughs in partnership with the Creative Director and design team to help refine existing experiences and investigate future iterations of our products.
– Help ensure a holistic viewpoint of the product is crafted and maintained through motion to standardize wayfinding and polish of products.
– Collaborate and communicate with prototypers, product managers, and developers for integrating motion work into the product at an optimal level.
– Participate in recurring meetings with team to understand current objectives, product intent, and refinements as it relates to the discipline
– Create narrative videos illustrating product visions and future objectives
– Three to five years of relevant field experience
– Strong motion design skills in After Effects, Premier, and other related contemporary design tools
– Adobe creative suite experience (Sketch skills a plus)
– Self-starter, ambitions, eager to dive in and learn and get work done
– Strong verbal and written communications
– Desire to improve process and make things more efficient
– Strong evaluation skills, with ability to extract and interpret product information and insights
– Strong project management skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs