In this assignment as a Motion Designer, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners at Aquent's client to bring product stories and services to life through animation. The Motion Designer will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences, and the design language that captures the character of their brands. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from graphic designers, developers, information architects, marketers, project managers, and writers to create these experiences.
Specific areas of focus
- Motion design and animation
- UI animation
- Character animation
- 3D rendering (static and animation)
- Execute and create original motion graphics and visual effects for graphic animatics and character animations
- Develop animatic prototypes, hi-fi to lo-fi and proof-of-concepts.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Designers, and Writers to develop stories and create storyboards and design elements.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit.
- Execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
- Solid experience with UI animation, character animation, compositing, rotoscoping, tracking
- Expert proficiency in relevant design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D are required,)
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with marketing partners and developers
- Fluent in diverse interactive formats ranging from mobile and web applications to immersive interactive experiences.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with visual design skills, illustration, typography and high graphic standards.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends
- 2-4 years of experience at a world-class motion studio, animation house, or creative agency.
- Portfolio with reel examples of animated moments; campaigns, websites, apps and artifacts.
NOTE: Please provide a description of YOUR role in the work samples submitted.