Working with a multi-disciplinary team of ~25 designers. including Visual Designers, Interaction Designers, UX Researchers, Motion Designers, Prototypers and UX Engineers. They are working on a confidential project with ambitions to change the Future of Computing.
Candidate will help define the overall motion and visual design language for project, creating reference motion artefacts that help define how users transition between the core states of the system across a range of form factors.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
-Storyboarding (working with the design team to storyboard and develop early ideas)
-Motion and prototyping (explore and fine tune a range of ideas for review and iteration)
-Specification and implementation (working with design and eng team on design spec, version control and implementation)
-BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
-2-4 years experience with using motion to craft compelling experiences
- Portfolio demonstrating strong motion, visual and interaction design skills
- High level competency with relevant software (After effects, Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop)
- Experience working on system design, visual design and motion language
- Experience working with design and engineering teams on implementation
-Strong understanding of basic principles of animation
-A strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI and interaction design (and vice versa).
-Ability to fuse creativity and code to deliver cutting edge interactions.
-Propensity to focus on detailed aspects of motion and experience, often related to physics, patterns, and visual design elements; ability to use motion to express sentimental or emotional experience.
-Strong conceptual skills.
-Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Experience with Front- End prototyping (Framer, Flutter or similar tools) preferred
- Experience with 3D modelling and animation (Cinema 4D)
- candidates should thrive on solving complex design challenges with simple, intuitive, beautiful design solutions.
-a strong sensibility for systematic design: grids, typography, graphic design and responsive design (if one thing matters, everything matters)
-ability to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
-precise attention to detail
-a positive attitude
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs