Temporary assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga.
As the Lead Motion Designer you will establish and drive creative solutions to communicate our brand message & vision to customers. In this role, you will report into the Design Lead to help lead and drive the creation of videos and motion graphics.
· Design engaging & cutting edge motion graphics using 2D and 3D animations that fit within the brand design & motion guidelines
· Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems and develop unique visual solutions.
· Film talent & footage on site & on location
· Collaborate with marketers, content designers, researchers and other team members regularly to move designs forward
· Consistently researching and initiating new motion graphics projects and formats
· Understands the latest design trends & tools for different social media channels and how to apply it within the brand design visual language and guidelines.
· Facilitate, lead, and perform storyboard ideation and creation that communicate the brand’s value proposition
· Responsible for the overall art direction of all video assets
· Create and maintain project documentation including task tracking and reporting when necessary
· Use & edit motion graphics templates that can be repurposed for multiple videos
· Optimize motion graphics for web & responsive devices, all platforms & social media channels
· Ability to problem solve and be creative to produce great work with less resources
· Proficient in all Motion design tools (After Effects, Flash, Premier, Hype)
· Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great motion design
· Strong typography skills
· 5+ years of design experience in motion 2D & 3D design
· Strong audio mixing capabilities
· Art direct video productions & talent
· Strong understanding of video & audio equipment required to create various projects
· Produce design quality to the highest brand standards at speed
- Great storyteller
- Great collaborator
- Highly skilled in utilizing various design tools to solve different problems
- Effective communicator
- Proven leadership abilities to take on projects & manage others when needed from concept to completion
- Good well-rounded visual designer