Are you a skilled Jr. Motion Designer looking to build your portfolio and get your foot in the door with a top Telecommunications client? Take a look at the details and apply within if this job speaks to you!
· A passion for social media, and the ability to create compelling visuals across relevant platforms
· An understanding of typography, photography and video
· The ability to channel and focus creativity and execute projects under challenging time constraints and deadlines.
· The ability to modify, customize, and manage graphic packages and toolkits created by senior creatives
· An understanding and appreciation of storytelling structure and mechanics, and how graphics integrate into that structure.
· The ability to work as part of a small team on both short term and long term projects.
· The ability to work closely with creative team, producers, and editors to deliver completed projects
· Excellent communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail are a must.
· Is a strong self-starter, capable of to working independently.
· Expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects required.
· A demonstrated sense of visual rhythm and sense of composition and style.
· Ability to work positively and collaboratively with internal staff and external clients.
· BA in Graphic Design from an accredited Art Institution a bonus
· 3-4 Years of design experience at a major production house or agency.