The design direction team is looking for an experienced Motion Designer to produce motion mood boards/animatics, storyboards, sketching, motion studies, and other artifacts required. Qualified candidates should have motion design experience, preferably in interaction, broadcast design, film titling, or visual effects.
• Create a variety of motion design documents including mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, motion studies, and motion style guidelines.
• Deliver final video artifacts.
• Communicate, defend, and build consensus around visual + motion definition and design direction.
• Display a meticulous sense of detail and ability to seek out simple solutions to complex design challenges.
• Approach projects from multiple angles, and deliver a variety of solutions.
• Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.).
• Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products.
• Proficiency with, After Effects (expert level), Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, and all related business and design tools; familiarity with a 3D program such as Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D or Lightwave.
• Ability to quickly produce stunning and elegant motion studies.
• Experience creating After Effects projects and expressions; allow for rapid iterations and revisions.
• Extremely strong motion and visual sensibilities, ability to use motion and visual thinking, storyboards, sketching, and communication design to create breakthrough motion design.
• Expertise in editing motion work to audio and sound beds.
• Experience in delivering production assets to development counterpart on time and with quality.
• Fluency in current entertainment and social media trends.
• Experience working confidently in a large collaborative studio.
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• All candidates must present an online portfolio.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs