The Head of Product Marketing will be responsible for product marketing strategy and execution across all retail and institutional client segments
The role is characterized by broad management responsibilities including a range of strategic marketing functions and will partner across all product development and product management as well as all functional areas of the asset management business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Serve as a critical marketing leader across Asset Management businesses including serving on the Asset Management Marketing Leadership committee to partner across all intermediary and institutional functional areas of the asset management business.
• Provide a leadership role in developing end-to-end product marketing support for all client facing teams.
• Represent Marketing on Cross Asset Management Product Resources Committee and Fund Board Communications committee.
• Support leaders in the positioning and distribution of new products and enhancing existing products to meet client needs. Collaborate with Channel marketing leaders
• Provide businesses, channels, and functions with marketing metrics to measure and monitor success of product marketing programs including return on investment, impact on revenue goals, etc.
• Develop strong senior level relationships across the product development, product management and distribution organizations to support and standardize product-specific initiatives across all channels
• Partner with dedicated resources in centers of marketing excellence across the organization to operationalize and execute the asset management product marketing strategy and cross platform programs. Key centers of excellence include Integrated Marketing, Digital & Social Capabilities, Insights & Analytics
• Maintain strict adherence to regulatory guidelines for all marketing communications including proactive management of marketing operational risk. A keen understanding of the investment management regulatory environment and a focus on risk are also key aspects of this role.
• Collaborate and influence across lines of business at multiple levels, as well as be able to counsel partners with the ability to connect “dots” across various and sometimes competing/ambiguous challenges.
Key Measures Include:
Driving industry leading product marketing initiatives to improve competitive position, penetration of target markets, revenue growth, profitability, customer acquisition and retention.
This leader must have experience with complex, diverse and market-based businesses including many product lines and distribution channels. Deep knowledge of the asset management product and client types will be critical to success in this role.