Join A great team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer
scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value
provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering
innovative work part of your career journey.
The Interaction Design Lead owns Interaction Design as a discipline on projects and
accounts and additionally contributes to the practice by defining reusable design patterns & systems. On
projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Interaction Design, and lead Interaction
Design efforts on our most ambitious work. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is driving
positive impact for the employees by creating products and services that are innovative &
modern, reduce friction & promote efficiency for all employees.
We are looking for a creative and innovative Interaction Design Lead to perform the following:
- Create design ideas & visualize solutions that aim to simplify processes & complexity of systems while
accounting for complexity of organization & diverse user groups
-Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people
will interact with the products and services we design
- Act as hands-on design expert, shaping concepts & seeing them through from sketch to detailed
- Participate in or co-lead Design Thinking workshops with end users & business with the goal of driving
innovation and modern digital solutions
- Develop experience & business strategies that place employees and teams at the center of the
service/product while balancing corporate business objectives (human centered design focus)
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other
- Elevate opportunities for connected experiences across the business leading to improved insights &
efficiency while increasing employee engagement
- 3+ years in interactive design, 2+ years leadership/management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite,
- Sketch, InVision, is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design
- processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not
- limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own
- skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction
- models, flows, and wireframes.
- Advanced knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital
- Time management & organization skills
- Proactive mindset & positive attitude