Internal digital group is looking for a profoundly engaged designer to join. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts.
A user-centric view is paramount for the role, while providing simple, fun and innovatively enriching mobile experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes). A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must for the role.
Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about our customer’s lives through simple, intelligent products and experiences.
* One or more years of experience delivering discipline results
* Demonstrated ability to create work product that shows design intent
* Demonstrated ability to participate in critique and incorporate feedback
* Proficient at tools and process and recommends new tools and/or process improvements
* Developing ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent
* Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities / deadlines without compromising quality
* Developing ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process