AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them identify Mobile UI/UX Designers for their digital team in Northern, VA!!
Mobile UX/UI Designer – Digital Design
Are you an experience designer looking for a new challenge? Are you already designing for iOS or Android, but find that you want a new problem space to explore? Do you want to disrupt how people interact with their money, their bank, and their financial lives? Then this client may just be the right place for you.
At this client, they think big and do big things. They were the first company to develop and offer mass-customization and personalization of their products and they have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand that reaches tens of millions of consumers. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. It’s audacious work at a massive scale. As a team, they come to work every day looking to build digital experiences that are authentic and bold. Their team is growing and we’re looking for designers who lead by doing and have a passion for solving complex problems.
As a Mobile UX/UI Designer you will:
- Work with talented designers in a highly collaborative, supportive environment
- Participate in all aspects of the design process to frame problems, define insights, make concepts and prototypes, and deliver final hi-fi designs
- Advocate for and be the voice of our customer in everything we do
- Participate in empathy research, persona development, and usability studies
- Partner with product managers to influence product design and own the user experience strategy
- Work with development teams to implement the experiences we define
What you bring:
- A collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges
- Confidence and pride in your work, skills, experience, and expertise (i.e., you’re awesome and you know it)
- Experience presenting design concepts to peers, management, and executive stakeholders
- The desire to bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking, as well as do your part to change banking for good alongside other design leaders
- An insatiable appetite for learning new things
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with standard digital tools like Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, Balsamiq, and Axure
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with user experience design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Human-Computer Interaction
- 5 years of experience with user experience design for digital products