AQUENT is seeking a Mobile UI Designer with a strong eye for visual design. If you have a strong visual design foundation and have UI design experience for a mobile project, then please keep reading! This role does require experience with native application design for iOS and Android. The ideal person will have at least 2 years of experience with UI, native app design and digital tools such as, Sketch, Xcode, and Android Studio.
- High Visual Design for Web and Mobile Interfaces
- Pitch Perfect Typography across your designs
- Responsive Design (not just site squeezing)
- Understanding of Mobile Design patterns and UI guidelines for iOS and Android.
- Portfolio must contain relevant samples to the above and include:
- Design work that shows a useful story
- A Resume that is visually appealing (Throw out that boring word doc!)
This role in a nutshell: We are looking for someone who will do the User Interface Design for Mobile projects. You will effectively communicate and present iOS and Android design principles and best practices to peers, customers, and stake holders. You will use your experience to influence responsive mobile design direction based on customer needs.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.