If you are looking for a new opportunity with a fast paced, agile mobile sprint team please read on! Our client's mobile team is looking for an experienced senior tester to help ensure quality throughout all of our mobile products. The QA team currently supports three products: the Client's iPhone app, Android app, and mobile website. We are looking for someone who has experience leading projects and testing mobile apps and/or websites on iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms; along with the ability to work well within a small team of developers, designers, and product managers.
• Lead and administrate test projects.
• Create a project scope and generate progress reports.
• Write and maintain test plans and test cases; execute manual tests for mobile releases.
• Communicate issues to development team via bug reports and face-to-face meetings.
• Report test results and issue summaries to project / product managers.
• Monitor the production environment via system monitoring, internal communication, and customer feedback channels, and research and elevate issues as necessary.
• Monitor releases and play an active role in confirming performance and escalating issues as necessary.
• Engage in UI automation test creation, execution and maintenance at an introductory level.
• Work in close collaboration with developers using methodologies such as pair programming to ensure automation coverage.
• Mentor and train junior members of the QA team.
• Participate in QA team resource and schedule planning.
• 3 – 6 years of software testing experience, manual and/or automated, including white-box testing.
• 1 – 2 years of experience working in Scrum / Agile / XP sprint development environment
• 1 – 2 years experience testing web services.
• 1 – 2 years mobile testing experience with customer-facing native apps and/or mobile-optimized websites, including on the Android operating system.
• 2+ years of leadership experience, managing or leading projects.
• Familiarity with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java or C#, at a novice/intermediate level.
• Strong debugging skills with eye for detail.
• Proven ability to think critically.
• Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to think outside the box and look for ways to make the testing process more efficient.
• Experience pairing with developers
• Familiarity with iOS and/or Windows Phone operating systems a plus.
• Experience with HP Quality Center and Jira a plus.
• Airline experience a plus, such as airport operations, travel arrangement, etc
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs