Request ID: 1654-1
Length: 12 months
Job Title: Management - Mobile Product Manager
We’re looking for a Mobile Product Manager to help drive new features and functionality across our mobile website. In this role, you will serve as both product owner and product manager to drive projects from start to finish, championing, and delivering on every feature. In addition, you will lead small, agile sprint team, ensure requirements are written clearly, implemented efficiently, and tested appropriately. This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with engineering, design, project management, and QA to bring new features to life (on time and under budget)!
• Serve as both Product Owner and Product Manager for an agile sprint team.
• Write detailed user stories for your sprint team. We are looking for someone who values good requirements!
• Create and manage the company's mobile site product roadmap.
• Provide analysis and recommendations for new features, optimizations, and other methods to improve the overall mobile web user experience.
• Track your product’s performance using data. If you secretly enjoy crunching numbers, you’ll be a good fit for our team!
• Conduct competitive analysis across the airline and travel industries.
• Identify gaps in product functionality, plan out future enhancements, and assign priority.
• Measure the performance of your product and communicate results to leadership.
• Drive, organize, and help execute A/B testing efforts for the mobile site.
• Monitor customer feedback in order to prioritize product features, enhancements, and fixes.
• Communicate product status, key issues, and release plans to key constituents across the organization including senior management, IT, design, PR, legal, and customer service.
• Collaborate with a team of designers to create innovative product features and functionality while setting an incredibly high bar for the user experience.
• Be a subject matter expert on mobile web design best practices and processes.
• Prioritize defects and work with the Development and QA teams to ensure they are resolved for a “Go-No-Go” decision at the end of a project.
• 2-5 years product management experience
• Past success defining and launching mobile products or features preferred
• Passion for mobile user experience and design required
• Experience in A/B testing a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with diverse audiences, including both technical and non-technical customers, colleagues, and executives
• Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of APIs and web-services architecture preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and solve problems required
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Airline industry experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Request ID: 1654-1