Title: Mobile Product Manager
Duration: 1 year
Aquent is looking for a Mobile Product Manager for a Fortune 500 company in Seattle. This person absolutely MUST have had experience as a product manager on an iOS Application - Android experience a plus.
We are looking for someone who have actually build a mobile app (or was part of a development team as a Product Manager), and not someone who've worked in the wireless industry.
The this role will support the overarching enterprise mobile efforts lead by the team. These initiatives include the creation, development, and execution of mobile solutions from strategy to product launch for customer facing applications, ecommerce, and mobile payment.
This position will work across the mobile line of business within (retail, business to business, innovation) and peer organizations. This role will understand customer mobile needs, loyalty opportunities, current capabilities, assets, new/emerging capabilities, and industry trends.
The ideal candidate will be influencing a tremendous platform to affect change across the company, mobile landscape and industry in general. In this regard, the product manager must possess the leadership and influencing skills necessary to partner across all lines of business.
Qualified candidates will possess a solid track record of shipped mobile applications with a customer focus. The ideal candidate will have expert level knowledge of mobile user experience, as well as a proven digital design background.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Serves as the key representative for the core mobile application all business lines, technology, and marketing teams. Coaches and mentors other category partners in terms of mobile education and user experience best practices.
• Manages business requirement intake from business units, develops and managers product line business plans and playbooks. Creates and presents the business case for new features and programs to support growth strategies and profitability targets.
• Makes recommendations or decisions regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, and product lifecycle. May provide information and direction for planning, forecasting, and managing across channels.
• Conducts and analyzes consumer research to determine new product opportunities and to validate new products and programs. Monitors the marketplace for new product innovations, competitors, lifestyle trends and emerging technologies.
• Tracks, analyzes, and communicates product and program performance. Recommends action plans to address variances in category performance against plan.
• Manages project teams and timelines to deliver products and programs. May work with cross-functional partners to ensure the best available costs, terms, quality, and marketing objectives.
• Maintains product backlog and facilitates prioritization exercises with business unit owners and category leadership.
Summary of Experience:
• 5 years experience managing a digital products
• 3 years experience within the mobile app industry
• 3 years direct management of digital brand development and execution
• 2 years developing brand strategy
• Bachelors Degree required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, digital technology platforms, and digital marketing.
• Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data
• Ability to analyze business trends and financial metrics, including sales, return on investments, and profit and loss.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Mobile Product Manager