- This is a (6) month temporary assignment
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is currently seeking a product designer for the mobile team. Ideally, you would bring a strong understanding of UX and Visual Design principles for content publishing on mobile apps, have a deep aesthetic sensibility and a perpetual curiosity for new and emerging approaches to human centered design.
Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing for. You are fiercely passionate about the user experience and stay on top of all the latest mobile design trends. You have a strong design background and weave between UX and visual design seamlessly. You are a conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
Does this sound like you?
- Design beautiful and functional mobile app interfaces
- Take broad big picture ideas and turn them into useful and valuable experiences for a large user base
- Promote good information architecture, understand and solve for the nuances of content and interface design patterns
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers, editorial, and content teams to oversee the user experience of a product from concept until launch