**This Mobile Marketing Manager opportunity is a contract to hire, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered**
Our client, a top financial company, is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager who has a passion for mobile / digital user experiences to join their Partner Card Mobile Strategy team. The Mobile Marketing Manager will be helping this team identify and develop data driven insights to shape our mobile strategy and creating communications & presentations to share with Partners focused on industry mobile trends and best practices.
Mobile Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Evaluate Partner mobile journeys focused on the hotel industry to identify opportunities for both new account acquisitions and customer engagement to drive growth and promote loyalty
- Create presentations to share with Partners illustrating these opportunities including the competitive landscape with a focus on highlighting mobile / digital best practices and trends
- Develop a short/medium/long term roadmap based upon the feedback of the opportunities presented and track / monitor progress of these initiatives
- Responsible for delivering near-term results by implementing the roadmap and success metrics associated with that in a time-sensitive manner
- Participate in ideation and capability sessions focused on developing and launching on property Card experiences, enabling customers to apply for Card on-site / during stay and use Card for payment (without physically having it)
- Create Partner communications in accordance with digital releases to showcase dedication to delivering enhanced and new mobile / digital experiences and capabilities
- Assist and coordinate across teams regarding digital projects that impact the Partner Card hotel teams (e.g., card art, card name, mobile rewards dashboard, etc.).
- Monitor the Partner Card hotel competitive landscape and hotel industry trends with an emphasis on new digital and mobile experiences
- Monitor mobile consumer trends and experiences in financial services and other mobile savvy industries
- Help develop the Partner mobile playbook and template to demonstrate to Partners the value for driving acquisitions and engagement in Partner mobile assets.
Mobile Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years relevant experience in the digital / mobile marketing space
- Passion for the travel industries in particular the hotel industry
- Strong interpersonal and excellent project management skills
- Strong problem solver, self-starter and drive for results
- Ability to effectively prioritize, and implement change in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications