- This is a (6) month temporary position with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have a digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as a W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Media & entertainment client is looking to add a Freelance Graphic Designer to their project team. This would involve conceptualizing and designing advertising, marketing, and promotional materials, primarily for a mobile environment.
- Partner with the Ad/Sales marketing team to bring a consumer mobile journey to life through conceptual mocks within RFP decks and proactive pitches.
- Dual reporting into the Manager, Digital Marketing and Senior Content Marketing Strategist, we are looking for an individual with a deep understanding of design, especially in the digital landscape.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Experience across disciplines (advertising, direct marketing, interactive) with a portfolio featuring a wide range of projects and strong aesthetic
- Proficient in: MAC, PC, PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop • Knowledge of photo, digital, and video production and editing.
- 3+ years experience in creative design in the media or advertising marketplace
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, with quick turnarounds
- ]Must be willing to work in New York City, NY
- Ability to work overtime with short notice
- Conceive innovative creative ideas quickly
- Partner with the marketing team to build mobile brand concepts for decks
- Work collaboratively with sales, product, and internal teams
- Translate ideas into multiple platforms (digital, video, and promotions)
- Work within budget limitations