As the Hong Kong (HK)/Taiwan (TW) Merchandising Associate, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and maintain this Top Tech Company's merchandising program on handsets, web and tablets. Based on your digital content retailing experience you will...
- Manage and launch effective online features and promotions with a high emphasis on price promotions and content giveaways.
- Bring strong digital retail instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset.
- Have a strong understanding of the HK/TW and apps/games ecosystem.
- Possess a high degree of comfort and flexibility when working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience.
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new content experiences and scalable merchandising processes.
Top 3 Weekly Responsibilities:
- Discover new apps/games that are popular in TW/HK. Be able to use resources to research.
- Meet with various groups to coordinate and align campaigns.
- Create weekly reports to measure store performance against benchmarks.
- 2-3 years Apps/Games/Mobile Industry experience of TW/HK markets, Bachelor's degree.
- Native command of Mandarin and deep cultural understanding of TW/H required
- Preferred backgrounds include but not limited to Digital Sales, Merchandising, E-commerce, Analytics, Digital Ads and Monetization
- Detail-oriented, strong execution
- Cantonese language skill is a plus
- Lived in TW/HK or has travelled extensively to this region
- Power user of mobile games and applications
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs