Lead Mobile Engineer
Our client is looking for a mobile lead to add to our team. For them, a mobile lead is a senior level iOS and/or Android developer who is either leading the mobile development or believes they are ready for that challenge. The mobile lead will help bring the incredible user experience we have in our browser application to the iOS and Android device. Our ideal candidate will have developed in Objective C and Android Java and successfully launched apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play. They should be comfortable working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment in a Scrum development methodology to provide end-to-end development. They should be comfortable with webviews created by ASP.NET MVC being our primary direction for providing mobile functionality through a native shell.
Clients leads and developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. All employees are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation. Client is very committed to our employees, and we’re seeking very committed candidates in return!
• 6+ years of general development experience
• 2+ years iOS development, both native and web
• 2+ years Android Java development experience, both native and web
• Experience shipping apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
• Excellent understanding of OOD patterns and SOA principles, including experience integrating with web services such as WCF 3.5 and REST.
• Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS) in continuous integration environments (such as Bamboo, CruiseControl, and TeamCity)
• Experience implementing N-tier architecture designs in distributed environments
• Experience working with unit testing tools (NUnit) and familiarity with Test-Driven Development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• HTML5, CSS3 and other web technologies
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, OR two additional years of full-time experience to compensate
Things to Know
• Relocation: Cannot offer relocation; you must already reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Plano
• Sponsorship: Cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
• Contract Work: Doesn't need independent contractors, experts wanting a second income, or professional services companies to assist in this search or in the actual work. They want actual, real people dedicated on their in-house team.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Lead Mobile Engineer