AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them identify Mobile Developers for their digital team in Northern, VA!
At this client, they think big and do big things. They were the first company to develop and offer mass-customization and personalization of their products and they have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand that reaches tens of millions of consumers. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. It’s audacious work at a massive scale. As a team, they come to work every day looking to build digital experiences that are authentic and bold. Their team is growing and we’re looking for developers who lead by doing and have a passion for solving complex problems.
As a Mobile Developer you will:
- Develop iOS client code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adheres to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity
- Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies and contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
- Influence and contribute to group discussions and incorporate feedback/communication from broader team
- Actively engage with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (iOS, Android, APIs, Web, etc.)
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong experience developing iOS code
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working on cross-location engineering teams.
- Experience with Swift 2/3