The Web & Mobile Interactive Developer works as part of a cross-disciplinary team developing environments for consumer direct and group clients all with a focus on building and integrating innovative mobile solutions, web applications and user interfaces. This position will be responsible for building our interactive media and technology library, creation of interactive prototypes, delivery of high quality optimized assets and code to implementation teams, the ability to manage and implement corporate branding and styles across the group’s project portfolio.
The ideal candidate should display a deep understanding of development methodologies and have demonstrable experience in cutting edge digital media and mobile interactive technology.
• Should have strong visual design skills and a flair for designing and building information-rich applications that connect people with data.
• Expertise in Development using multiple tools from Microsoft, Adobe, etc. (e.g. Dreamweaver, Flex, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, After Effects, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues, both desktop and mobile.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced start-up environment with high degree of complexity and change
• Flexibility to contribute on short notice when required by the business.
• Creation of re-usable code and objects for eBusiness object library
• Only portfolios with mobile design experience will be considered
• At least 5+ years experience working in the field of mobile, digital media design and production
• Solid understanding of user-centered design processes, usability principles and information architecture
• Strong organization skills and a keen attention to details
• Proven ability to execute traditional media production projects, advanced web development, and software applications.
• Understanding of integration of technology into a physical environment a plus
• Extensive knowledge of metrics analysis
• Ability to recommend and incorporate emerging technology into experience design concepts
• Familiar with public APIs such as Google maps, Facebook and Twitter
• Familiar with the practices and techniques of web production and design
• Possess sound knowledge of web usability and information architecture
5+ years experience in an interactive Enterprise environments, timely delivery of design and development files, code, assets, and the creation of style guides/release notes.
Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs