Title: Mobile App Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA (remote flexible, but LA based)
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Our client is looking for a Mobile App Designer to join their team in Los Angeles. You will be joining a lean but expanding team (currently 6 full-time members) of dedicated individuals, passionate about media and technology, working to eliminate the inefficiencies surrounding the creative freelancing process. As the sole mobile designer, you’ll drive the user experience and visual design for both our iOS and Android apps. They will look to you to contribute to the product vision and strategy and stay on top of the latest mobile trends. You’ll work closely with the company founders, dedicated team of engineers, and the rest of our team.
- Tackle complex problems and provide elegant, creative solutions that balance both business and user needs
- Unify the visual design of our iOS , Android, and web products
- Produce sketches, user flows, mind maps, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other designs as you iterate toward the best solutions to UX/UI challenges
- Lead usability testing on your projects
- Actively research and stay abreast of interaction design and relevant technology trends
- At least 4 years of UI/UX design experience, with at least 2 years in mobile design.
Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and pixel-perfect designs, then partnering with an engineering team to ensure successful implementation.
- A deep understanding of the product life cycle as well as user-centered design process.
- A strong visual design aesthetic and a mastery of fundamental design principles.
- A portfolio that showcases mobile interaction and visual design projects (preferably with products that have shipped and we can test out).
- Experience with prototyping tools such as FramerJS or Origami.
- Strong expertise in Adobe CS and other design tools
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media or related field.
If you are interested, please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, be sure to include your resume and portfolio of mobile app designs you have created. (HUGE plus if they are currently in the app store)
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Mobile App Designer