We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help create innovative 3D applications.
Candidates must have experience with 3D, AR, VR (Mixed Reality), and hands-on experience designing, implementing, and optimizing components for use in run-time graphics applications.
Strong C++ expertise is a requirement.
• 5+ years’ experience in software development
• Strong C++ language skills.
• 3+ years’ experience developing runtime systems such as games or graphics software
• Solid grasp of software engineering best practices
• Demonstrable experience implementing complex software systems or app components
• Demonstrable understanding of systems architecture and software performance principles
• BSc degree in CS or equivalent experience/education
• Legally permitted to work in Canada
• 5+ years Game Development experience within the Online, Console or PC space.
• Experience with real-time graphics APIs is an asset: DirectX11/12, OpenGL, Metal, Vulcan
• Experience working in large teams with modern version control systems like Git.
• Comfortable working cross-platform: Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS.
• Experience with commercial 3D engine(s) is an asset: Unity, Unreal
• Agile methodology experience
• Experience using Visual Studio