This is a very progressive, forward thinking company who are an industry leader in many of the markets they serve. Global Creative Services (GCS) are an in-house internal creative department, central to developing both internal and external communications across the business. This position resides in the global video team, responsible for all stages of the video production lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join our London team, based in Canary Wharf.
Working on a wide range of projects from corporate communications to product launch promotions and broadcast ads, you will be joining a skilled creative team, from a range of backgrounds, and challenged to produce award worthy work that inspires and helps us benchmark ourselves at the highest level.
What we’re looking for:
You will be expected to hit the ground running as we are looking for candidates who are confident in motion graphic design. The right candidate will be passionate about graphic design and proficient in animating in 2D. They should be able to take the initiative and manage their own time where deadlines and projects constantly evolve.
Being able to operate a camera would be a huge advantage but it not a necessity.
Strong After Effects, Premier and Photoshop skills are essential.
• Design and animate productions ranging from 10sec to 3mins
• Contribute to the team with your own concepts on larger productions
• Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames and storyboards
• Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given
• General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc
Skills and experience required:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of Motion Graphics experience within a studio environment
• A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects & Photoshop) and related plugins
• First rate design, layout and typography skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable
• Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues
• Good communication skills
• Technical knowledge of the post-production process, file formats and possess a strong showreel
Experience & Education:
• Design Degree or equivalent from an accredited art school or university
In the first instance please submit your showreel in addition to your CV and a note around why we should choose you. Your showreel should display good motion graphic skills, typographical design, good timing/pace and fluidity. An appreciation for composition and layout as well as storyboard techniques.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs