This is a very progressive, forward thinking company and they are an industry leader in many of the markets they serve. Global Creative Services (GCS) are an in-house internal creative department, central to developing both internal and external communications across the business. This position resides in the Global Video Team, responsible for all stages of the video production lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
We need an experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join the client’s London team, based in Canary Wharf for an ongoing contract running initially until the end of the year (with a view to extend). Working on a wide range of projects from corporate communications to product launch promotions and broadcast ads, you will be joining a skilled creative team, from a range of backgrounds, and challenged to produce award worthy work that inspires and helps benchmark themselves at the highest level.
What The Client Is Looking For:
You will be expected to hit the ground running as the team are looking for candidates who are confident in Motion Graphic Design. The right candidate will be passionate about Graphic Design and proficient in animating in 2D and 3D. They should be able to take the initiative and manage their own time where deadlines and projects constantly evolve.
Strong After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are essential as is experience using Cinema 4D.
• Design and animate productions ranging from 10sec to 3mins
• Contribute to the team with your own concepts on larger productions
• Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames and storyboards
• Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given
• General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of Motion Graphics experience within a studio environment
• A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects & Photoshop) and related plugins
• Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D
• First rate design, layout, and typography skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable
• Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues
• Good communication skills
• Technical knowledge of the post-production process and file formats
Experience & Background:
• Design Degree or equivalent from an accredited art school
Your showreel in addition to your CV should display good motion graphic skills, typographical design, good timing/pace and fluidity. An appreciation for composition and layout as well as storyboard techniques would be a real benefit.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs