JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
JOB TYPE: 13 months Fixed Term Contract
LOCATION: Macquarie Park, NSW
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Creative Concept Graphic Designer
To implement a range of graphic design and web material that will assist in BIA’s marketing, promotions and general business awareness and development covering B2B and B2C activities. Provide internal assistance as required.
- Support Creative Concept Graphic Designer and marketing team in the production of print and digital creative material needed.
- Maintain and develop creative elements all Brother associated websites (including reseller and partner websites, creative center content, corporate website design.)
- Liaise with Creative Concept Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Specialist and external advertising agencies (as required) in relation to providing material i.e. photography, stock images etc.
- Develop artwork or photographic material into various forms of print/web ready files.
- Provide assistance with Photography process and retouching of images as required.
- Assist in developing of promotional material for distribution through sales network in variety of different mediums.
- Design and Develop various marketing material for use in Brother-owned social platforms and across our EDM databases and collate data gathered from EDM activity.
- Assist with the research of new and continuing design/concept possibilities and promotional material.
- Assist Digital Marketing Specialist with web administration needs and requirements including uploading new content and the maintenance of this web site.
- Liaise with Creative Concept Graphic Designer and manage in house printing production and costs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Certificate or equivalent (in combination with experience desirable).
- Relevant Tertiary design qualifications (TAFE/College/University based).
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to improving skills/knowledge.
- Experience / training in Web support/desktop publishing.
- Minimum of 2 years design experience ideally within a corporate/commercial environment.
- Highly effective communication ability (all forms)
- Highly effective customer service capability
- Capability to work without direct ongoing supervision
- Capability to work within defined parameters and follow/comply with established procedures and policies of Brother.
- Personal capability /desire to work in a highly professional and ethical manner.
- Personal desire and willingness to self-improve knowledge and skill through on the job training and/or external training where required.
- Capability to effectively communicate over the phone and use computer based equipment (PC- desktop and/or Laptop).
- Excellent interpersonal skills that demonstrates a general desire to work effectively in a team environment.
Any design material produced meets customer briefs and requirements as well as Brother Brand Guidelines.
- Web based design support is effective from a web design perspective and is user friendly (Corporate/Reseller/Creative Centre websites etc.).
- Overall promotional design material directly assists in achieving desired positive customer response and directly assists all sales development activities and requirements (brochures, flyers, stickers, posters, print samples, multi-media material etc.).
- Service approach and follow through consistently and professionally applied.
- Team assistance and support provided as required in a professional and co-operative manner.
- All Brother procedures and policy requirements met.
- All record/reporting requirements are met in an accurate and timely approach.
- Personal approach consistently demonstrates a positive and professional manner that results in positive feedback from internal and external customers.
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch by emailing your Resume and Portfolio for consideration to: (Samantha) Sgeorge@firebrandtalent.com