I am on the look out for a talented MIDWEIGHT DIGITAL PRODUCER to join an award winning Sydney agency for a permanent role.
This role offers the opportunity to work across a huge range of projects – from websites, native apps, campaigns and eDMs; to software systems, intranet builds and even Digital Art Installations multi-channel Customer Experience projects
Reporting directly into the Senior Digital Producer, within a small and highly collaborative team, you will have touchpoints with various disciplines across the studio to effectively producer award winning digital project.
This role offers the chance to join a premium agency that supports and encourages personal and career development – eg. of future growth opportunities could beacross production, management and customer experience.
HOW DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK?
• Preparation of estimates, forecasts and invoices.
• Project planning / scoping / supervision
• Preparation of project / timing plans
• Planning of team workloads
• Client calls and meetings
• Coffee, chats etc
• 5+ years’ experience as a producer, ideally within a digital agency
• Strong Project Management skills and experience is essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• WordPress project experience essential
• Solid technical knowledge to project manage across Digital Design, UX, IA, Content, Front End and Back End Dev (hand-on on coding / UX skills would be a huge advantage)
• Experience with scoping projects and budgets with estimating, forecasting and invoicing
• CMS experience such as Sitecore or Adobe AEM would be ideal but not essential
• Knowledge of Human Centered Design / Design Thinking approach would be an advantage
• Experience in Paprika for studio finance / invoicing would be a bonus
THE AGENCY: You will be joining an agency with a great work / life balance, working together across an exciting mix of projects with high levels of creativity and excellent standards of delivery / project execution.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like it could be a match for you, please contact Kate with your resume / overview – email@example.com – and we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of roles across the digital studio space – please feel free to send through your profile & a snapshot re. what you are looking for & we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through.