Are you a Midweight designer with excellent presentation skills (PPT//Keynote//Google slides), do you have a strong all round design skills and are up for a fast paced challenge where no two days are the same...READ ON....
Our client is a start-up business consultancy who is changing the approach of hiring and this role sits within the recently revitalised Creative, Design & Innovation Team, at the forefront of that change... and offers great opportunities for career development and to get stuck in to some super exciting projects. This role is ideal for a Midweight Designer who has a strong design background and awesome PowerPoint / Google Slides / Keynote skills that they want to showcase.
Some stuff to think about...
★ This role will be a balance between presentation-focus and working on other design jobs across print, digital and experiential
★ You will need to be keen, willing and able to shadow, and learn from, senior colleagues as well as supporting them with company projects
★ Taking ownership of our suite of presentations and evolving them, applying solid design logic and choices to create impressive decks that reinforce the brand and build on existing client relationships will be key.
★ You will be working collaboratively with specialists across the business to identify innovative solutions to their communications needs
★ Supporting the wider creative team some of whom are more junior and based in a remote office
★ A focus on and passion for innovation will really pique their interest – working with the senior team, together we will develop and mock-up concepts and prototypes for new software and candidate experiences to keep the company one step ahead of the competition and delight clients.
What you need...
- Imagination, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- Graphic Design qualification or relevant experience with portfolio showcasing your best work across presentations, print, digital. Probably with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Mac proficient. Equally comfortable in PowerPoint / Google Slides / Keynote and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator as a minimum, Animate or After Effects a bonus).
- Confident translating communication challenges into beautiful and effective collateral/experiences
- Experience working as a Presentation Designer, or with a heavy leaning towards this
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at once, hopping between presentations and Adobe with ease
- Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Artworking skills
- Evidence of taking a brief from concept to delivery
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experienced at working collaboratively with designers, writers and product specialists
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
I this is you, apply today as the team need some one on board yesterday!!
Please apply with an up to date portfolio and CV and a note covering what your situation is and why you are interested.