We are looking for a talented MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER to join an award winning Sydney agency for a permanent role.
Projects will be brand and design focused (ie. not advertising or marketing promotions).
We are looking for a designer with a highly refined creative aesthetic, combined with strong ideas / conceptual thinking.
This roles offers an amazing opportunity to work on high-profile projects, under the mentorship of studio Design Directors and the agency Creative Director. Within this role, you will further refine your design skills, develop your creative thinking capabilities and move your career to the next level.
You will be working with the niche studio team to develop new brand and identity solutions, then roll these out across all touch-points – including print, digital and even some environmental design.
• Experience designing brands / logos / identities
• Experience working on print, digital and integrated projects
• Strong typographic skills
• Excellent AdobeCS skills
• Attention to detail and refined design aesthetic
• Positive demeanour, friendly and enthusiastic within the studio
• A passion for design, craft, branding, creative trends & innovation
• Collaborative approach and a strong team player – able to jump into assist on projects, confident within group brainstorming & design critique discussions.
THE AGENCY: Award winning Sydney branding agency.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Kate – 02 8973 1500 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of midweight level roles across the creative / digital / development / production / social studio focus areas – please feel free to send through your profile & a snapshot re. what you are looking for & we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through.