Do you have a strong all round design skills and be up for a fast paced challenge where no two days are the same...Our client is a startup business consultancy who is changing the approach of hiring and the role sits within the recently revitalised Creative, Design & Innovation Team, and offers great opportunities for career development and to get stuck in to some super exciting projects. . It would be great if you’re willing and able to happily work on both Print and Digital / Interactive / Multimedia projects – you may have the opportunity to specialise more in a particular area as the department matures.
Some stuff to think about...
You will need to be keen, willing and able to shadow, and learn from, senior colleagues as well as supporting them with company projects
You’ll need to be confident taking ownership of the new brand (currently in development), evolve it, apply and marshal it meticulously
You will be working collaboratively with specialists across the business to identify the best, innovative solutions to their communications needs
Support the wider creative team, some of whom are more junior and based remotely
A focus on and passion for innovation will really pique our interest – working with the senior team, together we develop and mock-up concepts and prototypes for new software and experiences to keep the company one step ahead of the competition and delight clients.
It’s a great opportunity.
What you need...
- Imagination, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- Graphic Design qualification or equivalent experience – minimum 4 years experience
- Mac proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud – confident in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator as a minimum. Animate or After Effects a bonus, otherwise a keenness to learn those might be really helpful.
- Experience using Microsoft Office; PowerPoint in particular.
- Digital / Interactive / Multimedia Design experience an advantage.
- Solid understanding of print production processes essential.
- Confident translating communication challenges into beautiful and effective
- Experience working with and developing brand guidelines
- Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Artworking skills
- Evidence of taking a brief from concept to delivery
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experiences at working collaboratively with designers, writers and product specialists
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
If this is you please apply NOW with an up to date CV and portfolio