Account Manager – Agency Sales
The purpose of this position is to deliver growth by increasing sales in both existing and new clients through an outcome centric approach, driven by insight, client knowledge and superior understanding of the our portfolio.
The candidate must have an understanding and appreciation of how business, economics and finance impact upon the marketing decisions and strategies made by our clients.
The media landscape is rapidly changing and fragmenting. As such, the currency, metrics and platforms need to be constantly readdressed. Our team need to be outcome centric, trusted advisors to West End media agencies
Account Managers need to consistently deliver strategic and tactical display solutions to all advertisers across multiple media platforms. Therefore they must understand the trends in digital and print media as well as the technologies that are impacting on the trading, targeting and delivery of online inventory.
• Commercial Awareness and Business Acumen
• Effective Communication skills
• Self starter
• Understanding of media research
• Creative business development
Client relations – Preserve and reinforce the image reflecting the professionalism and abilities of the organization.
• Maintains and enhances a good professional working relationship with clients through meetings, phone calls and emails
• Successfully converses with every level of agency personnel
• Manage customers effectively and proactively in order to increase existing and potential revenue streams
Sales Revenue and Share – Deliver targeted sales growth, both with respect to volume and share.
• Identifies opportunities in both new and existing clients
• Develops clear strategies and targets for business wins, per quarter.
• Converts new business opportunities into sales without compromising future business
• Consistently strives to increase share and volume on existing business.
• Good numerical skills
Knowledge of the Media landscape – Maintain commercial awareness through market intelligence.
• Maintains awareness of competitor activities and projects
• Contributes ideas and plans for changing media conditions
• Has a clear understanding of the Brands changing position within the media landscape
• Comprehension of the changing media consumption habits of consumers and how this is reflected in access time / platform / content
Digital knowledge and application – Intelligently uses the sales and reporting tools to deliver best in class digital solutions.
• Demonstrates a true understanding of the key USP's of the brands digital portfolio
• Understands the technology behind digital advertising and is skilled at using all systems
• Understands campaign management and performance. Therefore demonstrates a pro-active approach to managing digital campaigns to encourage repeat business.
• Understands the importance of data to outcome based selling
• Active interest in the programmatic space, and understands our USP’s in this area
Selling with research and analysis – Demonstrate the value of data in the sales process.
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of proprietary and syndicated research
• Thinks laterally about sales narratives incorporating the reporting tools
• Develops with agencies a outcome centric approach, based upon client marketing objectives
• Competent in analysing data in order to identify trends and formulate recommendations
Accountability - Demonstrates strong work ethic coupled with an excellent attention to detail.
• Attends to the day to day sales administration
• Takes ownership of sales leads, proactive pitches and special projects
• Contributes ideas to the solution of problems and issues in a manner which benefits the business objectives
• Understands the importance of being an ambassador for the Brand and the associated values
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Account Manager – Agency Sales