**One of the fastest growing and innovative fintechs in Australia that has a range of technology driven financial products and facilitates trade between businesses is looking for an exceptional UX Designer who wants to be an integral part of their growth story!
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented MidWeight to Senior UX Designer to join a successful and fast growing fintech company that's determined to have one of the best user experiences in their industry for their clients, their partners and their staff! This role will require you to be heavily involved in the design and implementation of UX throughout the whole customer journey AND enable you to be a thought leader producing and delivering world class UX that will have a real and positive impact on enhancing SME growth in Australia and the world!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working closely with the innovative Product and Development teams where incubation of innovative ideas and not being afraid to make mistakes is paramount, you will continue to improve the customer experience of the existing range of products, design new product offerings/ enhancements and continually examine how clients, partners and staff interact with their platform and technology.
Furthermore, over the next 12months, you'll provide leadership and direction for creating a new platform for B2C finance and heavily involved in the design and implementation of UX throughout the whole customer journey.
- User advocate in Product and Platform Design
- Designing Wireframes / User & Workflows / Customer Journeys / Personas
- Experience Testing different customer journeys/ website designs/ product designs
- Redesign the new portal
- Analysing current workflows to identify points of friction and improvements
- Analysing website conversions and testing strategies to improve
- Lead the UX on recently launched B2C project
IDEAL CANDIDATE / WHAT YOU POSSESS:
- At least 3+ years of proven UX design experience
- Strong delivery skills: Oversee the solution from research and requirements gathering through concept, design, build and QA
- Expertise in using prototype tools such as Axure, InVision, Sketch, etc.,
- A passion to get their hands dirty and own the whole UX process
- A self-starter who's a collaborative team player and has a can-do attitude
- Not afraid to make mistakes, try new pathways and double down on those we find working
- ***UI/Visual Design experience or background is a huge plus!
***This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of taking responsibility for an integral part of a fast growing, dynamic organisation; of making mistakes, learning, analysing, correcting and delivering on a world class UX for one of Australia's fastest growing technology driven finance companies!
If this opportunity excites you and you want to learn more info, please apply ASAP with your latest CV & PORTFOLIO or website that provides examples your web/mobile/tablet/product based human/customer centered design based projects and specific testing/research projects you've done. * You can also send directly to Ellie Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org