Mid-Weight Digital Designer - Immediate start!
Location: Homebush 2140
About My client:
My client is one of Australia's largest in-house agencies. With many awards under there belt, they specialise in all channels, including print, digital and TV/radio. With household names like Harvey Norman and Domayne, they handle some of the country's best-known brands, meaning your work will be seen by millions of people daily.
With a fast-paced environment and an awesome team, they offer a work-to-lifestyle balance that is unmatched - they are also conveniently located just outside Sydney's inner west.
Working under the Digital Creative Lead and Technical Lead, you'll work on some of Australia's best-known retail brands producing digital banners, eDMs, landing pages for our websites and social media assets. If you bring the talent and drive, they can provide the necessary training to help you achieve your best.
What they need:
My client needs an energetic Digital Designer who is passionate about all things digital. Ideally, you will have a tertiary graphic design/digital media qualification and hold 4-5 years experience.
You'll possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge in HTML5 and CSS (this is a must)
- A solid understanding of responsive design, with a focus on mobile devices
- Ability to design and code landing pages and EDMs
- Excellent grasp of digital design principles, including typography, colour and navigation
- Awesome skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- A positive attitude and keen team player
The following skills are not necessary, but will be highly advantageous:
- A passion for UX
- Experience with wireframing and UI design
- Capacity to work unsupervised
If the above sounds like YOU and are interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please apply ASAP with your latest CV & Portfolio that highlights relevant experience and design based projects. You can also send directly to Samantha George at sgeorge@Firebrandtalent.com