Our client is a creative agency who is looking for a Mid/Snr. designer to lead a small design team as well as be hands-on with BTL, through the line and digital campaigns for commercial and corporate clients.
Our ideal candidate is driven by a desire for beautiful design across all touchpoints, a true source of high-end design and an essential element of the creative department. The work includes becoming a brand guardian for all clients, a source of knowledge and leadership for more junior designers, while running solo or heading up project teams. The work will involve defining and owning design products, creating and directing design work across multiple channels and projects while guiding team members and freelancers. Also, supporting art directors in execution of brand design component of projects as well as communicating productively with management and clients to monitor and enforce project milestones
- min. 5 years of industry experience
- A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency in application and energy regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team