A full-service creative agency is looking for a freelance Mid/ Senior level Graphic Designer to start ASAP through August.
- 5-7 years experience.
- The designer must be fully proficient with Adobe Suite, notably InDesign and brochure layout.
- Someone who has a strong emphasis on print layout + digital design — think typography treatments, logo design, identity and some copy writing / story-telling capability.
- Need someone that is a thinker who can take direction and run with it, not someone that needs maximum supervision.
- Preferably someone with agency experience juggling multiple deadlines and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Taking information and figuring out how to make it look like a look book
- Modern eye: someone who has a history with marketing collateral, with a modern look and feel
- Background: retail experience (in house creative for brand/ fashion)
The projects we are most immediately in need of support are:
- Real Estate client — designing a marketing brochure for a high end Retail property. Need help finessing what they currently have to date. Strong eye for traditional meets modern luxury.
- Retail (wholesale) client — logo design, typography, color palette and messaging.
- Event Collateral - have 2 large scale event productions needing some signage, so again this is for print layout proficient designer to tie into the overarching event concept. Need to design digital save the date, printed invites and other small format print items.
Looking for an experienced Graphic and Visual Designer to conceptualize, design and oversee digital and print creative solutions within select assigned projects. The ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of graphic
design, styles and layout techniques and experience executing projects across all brand touch points from conception to production; includes editorial design, invitation design, additional branded print collateral, website design and product packaging. We work in
traditional, experiential and digital mediums and expect strong creative skills across all; however, graphic design, print layout and brand materials are your primary areas of focus. Working in tandem with the in-house design team, ultimately you will ensure the team collaborates and works efficiently to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines!
A Day in the Life…
• Oversee select design projects, from conception to delivery
• Design everything from mood boards, comps to strengthen identity collateral, concept sketches and presentation decks, to original pieces including illustrations and infographics and multi-page layouts; perform Photoshop/retouching work when necessary
• Liaise with Account Management, Production and Design teams to ensure goals and deadlines are met
• You’ll flex your organizational muscles, balancing multiple projects and working within varying deadlines. We work hard, we work fast and we do great work!
What You Bring to the Table
• You’re an inspired, passionate, go-getter
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
• Ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course
• Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• Follows trends in graphic design and digital and print technology
• Bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, advertising or related discipline
• 4+ years’ proven experience developing professional digital and print materials as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
• Strong portfolio of completed design projects demonstrating creativity and related expertise
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Skills in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects