A digital agency here in NYC is looking for a mid level Copywriter to start ASAP for a freelance gig through the end of November with the potential to extend through end of year.
- Part time to full time for the first 2 to 3 weeks, at least part-time from there to EOY.
- Mostly remote, but will have to come to the office occasionally for a meeting.
Looking for someone to work on marketing copywriting
- Must be professional, accountable, attention to detail, responsive to feedback, fast, etc...
Seeking a multi-talented copywriter to help drive email and digital marketing efforts for both in-house projects as well as a variety of client work. You enjoy writing ad copy for an investment bank one day and helping create a marketing launch plan for a native app the next.
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Have developed concepts for marketing launch campaigns that came to life online and off
- You have experience in writing for multiple platforms (i.e. blogs, social media channels, websites, e-mails).
- Ability to write within brand & editorial guidelines, messaging and positioning for different markets, products, offers and placements.
- You can quickly turn around content — the ideal candidate can do this within 24 hours with minimal editing.
- Strong with SEM/SEO requirements.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently. Our copywriters are able to put their heads down and produce awesome work without constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients.
- You have a bachelor's degree (BA in Journalism, English or Marketing Communications is a plus).
- An excellent portfolio showcasing digital work samples.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience as a copywriter with a concentration in digital, at least 2-years with an agency
- Ability to work and be flexible in fast paced environment
- You are reliable. Seriously.
- In addition to your resume and cover letter, please submit three writing samples or a link to your portfolio.