This is an outstanding opportunity for a Mid weight User Experience Designer, with 2-3+ year experience, to join a growing UX team that’s passionately focused on creating time-saving and headache-reducing digital experiences across a variety websites, brands and channels!
The User Experience Designer will report to the UX Manager and will work with a integrated team including strategists, researchers, UX designers, and visual designers. This critical role will play a key part in defining, shaping and crafting solutions by delivering outstanding user-centered designs in support of web and mobile experiences.
• Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframes and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders.
• Collect and synthesize information from a variety of sources to create informed decisions and design recommendations. Collaborate on user research and usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions.
• Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and refine user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines. Create actions plans to quickly improve web solutions
• Strategize with the UX team and product managers to take action on research findings. Assist in documenting requirements and functional specifications.
• Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, business owners and subject matter experts.
• Promote user-centered design and help establish robust research and design processes.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? Get in touch now >> firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any supporting case studies.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a great referral program rewarding great $$$