Our Corporate client are looking for a Mid-weight Designer to join their team for an 18 month fixed term contract, with the possibly of the role becoming permanent.
You will be liaising with the Design Manager, working to brand guidelines across various print collateral as well as some digital.
There is also opportunity to create more bespoke designs, working directly with clients on a consultative basis, offering advice on best practice and development of concepts/ideas.
The chosen Designer must have experience with as many of the following deliverables:
- Corporate communications
- Large scale events material
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Imagery sourcing
- Photographic retouching and editing
- Infographics / illustrations for print & digital use
- Web & social media assets
- 2D animation
- Animated GIFs
A corporate or professional services background would be ideal, however not essential.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work on projects from conceptual stages through to artworking.
- You must have experience managing multiple projects at one given time, within in a fast paced environment.
- You must be organised with the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
- You must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients
- After Effects - At least a working knowledge as training can be provided if needed
Please can you apply with a copy of your CV and tailored PDF portfolio, showcasing a varied selection of your best work, covering the deliverables mentioned above.
*Please note that due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates with be contacted.