Our client are a huge global Investment Management brand based in Central London who are looking for a mid-level freelance designer to join them on an on-going basis!
Candidates must be expert in PowerPoint specifically as the majority of the work will be designing presentations for their quarterly templates - these will include embedded Adobe Illustrator charts and imported data from Excel, therefore a strong working knowledge of these programs in particular would be great.
They have some lovely smart offices and do have a fairly corporate environment - so candidates must be comfortable with this and ideally have had client-side professional services design experience previously
- Responsible for the creation and production of their quarterly reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assisting in other printed marketing materials with new information and data given out each quarter.
- Work closely and collaboratively with he Studio Manager on prioritising work as needed and keeping to tight schedules.
- Follow and work to the brand's standards and guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office software (particularly PPT and Excel).
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, as well as at least a basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Previous corporate presentation experience (with samples to show).
- Experience creating graphs/infographics and other vector illustrations and assets.
- Ideally 5+ years experience in DTP design or corporate graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree in a design related subject.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Patti at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.