Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Visual Designer to help lead the evolution of our ever-growing brand and creative programs. Your expertise in design and production will put you in close partnership with our agencies and several teams within marketing.
In the last twelve months, our client has been aggressively entering new markets and this role is critical to articulating these capabilities to the new communities of people. In this position, you will collaborate on creative design for all kinds of marketing materials (signage, collateral, PPT, diagrams, graphics, banners, etc.) for the Creative Services team. This includes interfacing with key stakeholders in marketing along with a close partnership with our content marketing and events team to understand design requirements.
- Report into Manager of Visual Design and be primarily responsible for the ongoing design and execution of creative projects.
- Follow brand standards and templates, and help maintain and develop new standards when needed. This includes the ongoing updates of foundational assets including graphics standard guidelines, brand playbook, icon libraries, PPT templates, corporate presentation decks, etc.
- Formally and informally present design concepts and deliverables to creative services team, and internal/external stakeholders and executive staff when required.
- Collaborate with designers for inspiration and reviews work of contract designers/junior designers to ensure brand and creative consistency.
- Partner closely with subject matter experts in Marketing to understand project requirements, audience needs and timelines.
- Partner with content marketing team on copy to ensure everything meets our style and voice standards.
- Work with Director of Creative and Brand to define group processes and identify process improvements and drive changes that make the group more efficient and effective.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible design experience in a fast-moving environment. Experience and familiarity with technology industry a must.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with applying design best practices and production techniques.
- Proven experience originating new concepts or innovative approaches which have significant impact on marketing efforts.
- Must be a passionate, results-oriented person who wants to make a difference.
- Candidate must have the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change and is comfortable with problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
- Excellent communicator across different mediums.
- Strong interpersonal skills managing across multi-functional/international internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, dynamic company.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask on variety of different projects.
- Design and creative agency experience a plus. Strong background in both print and digital projects. Portfolio of experience should include collateral, signage, web banners, email templates, diagrams and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in MSOffice suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in G Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator required. PowerPoint skills a must. HTML and HTML5 a plus.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or similar discipline.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience or training.